1. He feels headache, nausea and vomiting.
2. He is under the weather.
3. He began to feel unusually tired.
4. He feels light-headed.
5. She has been shut-in for a few days.
6. Her head is pounding.
7. His symptoms include loss of appetite, weight loss, excessive fatigue, fever and chills.
8. He feels exhausted or fatigued most of the time.
9. He has been lacking in energy for some time.
10. He feels drowsy, dizzy and nauseated.
11. He feels as though everything around him is spinning.
12. He has noticed some loss of hearing.
13. She has some pains and itching around her eyes.